Monday, November 12, 2007

food diary 11-12-07

must. have. spaghetti and meatballs.


breakfast--smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, two pieces of toast, oj

after that we were officially out of food. shopping we went. had some samples along the way...cheese, taters, satsumas...

lunch--beef stew with root veggies

snack--preg tea, cashews

dinner--(yet to be eaten) spag and meatballs, salad (mixed greens, carrots, purple cabbage, cuc, vinagrette)


okay. i just cried at a fred meyer commercial. about using their reusable, collapsible grocery bags. that's the hormones talkin'.

5 comments:

LA RN said...

Hey! I had the same exact craving and we are making bolagnese sauce and homeade pappardelle! It must be something in the air..

Nicole Homel-Tellier said...

We had chicken burgers with shallots, mushrooms and havarti cheese with dill all mixed it. Super Yumo! Couldn't resist! Oh, by the way, the ketchup turned out good. Going to send you a jar of it!
Love-N

Mrs. G. said...

I remember when I was pregnant with my first, I watched this National Geographic special about a river in Africa that was drying up and, as a result, forcing animals to make these long, often fatal, excursions to other water sources. There was this mama hippo and her baby, just limping along in search of a drink. They made it, but I cried for hours. Yeah, hormones are a bitch.

bred said...

god damnit, reading your blog always makes me huuuuungryyyy! and i'm not even pregnant. oh, wait, but i am feeding 3 humans. that counts, right?? [off to the kitchen...]

stephanie said...

Hi! I'm nearish you - found your site through Mrs. G's amazing blog. I will visit often; it's good to have people in the hood.

I'm quite jealous of your salmon with scrambled eggs; must copy soon.

Good luck with the hormones...