Monday, November 19, 2007

food diary 11-19-07, photobooth saves me again

tomorrow i will be 27. not a fancy number, but still comfortably in my 20's.


breakfast--scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, toast, pear, oj, water

snack--.....don't remember...

lunch--bowl of lentil and lamb stew (lamb, lentils, onion, leeks, carrots, celery), water

snack--brownie, water, satsuma orange

dinner--cheeseburger with lettece and onion on whole wheat bun, garlic fries, water



got silly with the girls tonight on photobucket:









3 comments:

ruby said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had an amazing day. Love, Gladys.

ruby said...

Okay, not Gladys...Jennifer. (I noticed my posting name doesn't actually reveal my true identity. Didn't want to freak you out on your birthday.)

bred said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your sweet girls. Happy birthday!!!! The world is a better place with you in it. xoxo