Wednesday, November 7, 2007

So later than evening.....

Food diary cont.
(....but keep reading for something juicy;-)

Snack--tea, half apple

Dinner--potato pancakes, kraut, one beer sausage and weiss wurst.....oh my gooooooood it was gooooooood. and mustard. and a half of a pilsner (with two glasses of water over two hours)



We threw a surprise dinner for a friend at the Berlin Inn. I just want to give a little shout out to German food: German food, you rocked my world tonight. Once I saw your crisped-to-perfection, golden potato pancake exterior I knew that although it was Joi's birthday, this night was about YOU and ME. I like how you started me off slow with the mild, herbed veal Weiss wurst...but then you kicked it up a notch and got fiesty with the beer wurst--lubed up with some smooth as silk mustard. All the while whispering sweet kraut nothings into my...mouth.

Oh, yes we will see each other again. Would I seem to eager if I called you tomorrow.....? Maybe I could just stop by....


4 comments:

LA RN said...

Oh lordy! You ARE obsessed with food. The love note to german food was great!

Lee said...

Wow, that was so fun to read and I couldn't stop reading even though I was slightly grossed out, the vegetarian that I am ;)

BreD said...

and the whole time i thought you were missing me at the opposite end of the table?? oh nooooo, you were down there having a piping hot love affair!

harumph....


i guess i know what to bring you, now. :)

LA RN said...

YOU ARE ON YOUTUBE!!!! HaaahaaHaaahaa!