Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Worthy of it's own post

I just saw this on my BFF's blog and had to give it some due.

20 things that are more dangerous to children than lead in Mattel toys.


Word!

****
Anyone want to know what I ate so far today? Well, I am going to tell you anyway...

Breakfast--scrambled eggs with turkey and zucchini, sprouted grain toast because it rules the universe (esp with our raw butter), orange juice

Snack--plain yogurt with raspberries and maple syrup

Lunch--big ol' bowl of pea soup, small slices of seeded baguette, juice squeeze



Okay, I should go drink some water.









2 comments:

Nicole Homel-Tellier said...

Oh, I so don't want to hear about that mouthwatering, delicious, creamy, tantalizing raw butter...I WANT SOME NOW!!!!
Thanks for sharing, it is so nice when friends can share with each other! (hahahaha-hope you get the implied sarcasm).
Love!
N

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! I have heard of some of the items listed in the article and had hunches on the others, but it is a pretty interesting read.