Monday, December 24, 2007

mice?...or something much cuter?

chocolate is a rare treat for me--it is hard to find it without soy lecithin. so when i do find a safe chocolate, i like to savor it sweet square-by-square at night before bed. i break off each piece carefully and let it melt in my mouth. then restrain myself so i have something left for the next night. imagine my dismay when i discovered this after breakfast this morning:



look at those petite teeth marks...seems to me we might have ourselves a little Isa-mouse.

3 comments:

Korin said...

OMG That is freeking hilarious and adorable.

elliesmadre said...

You have to be careful with those little mice. They're quick like ninjas. :)

bred said...

I almost fell out of my chair laughing... that is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!


At first I actually thought that was how you ate your chocolate bars... nibble by nibble. (hiding under chair) ha ha ha...

xo