Thursday, January 24, 2008

what we look like


this is what i look like 25 weeks pregnant from the left:

this is what Humper looks like when he sleeps:

this is what Blake looks like when he is doing house projects:

this is what Mayan looks like riding her bike without training wheels:

this is what Isadore looks like floating on her back:

this is what Nomad looks like in the evening:

this is what Isadore and I look like watching Sesame Street first thing in the morning:

this is what my belly looks like in bed:

this is what the girls look like taking a bath:

and finally, this is what i look like 27 week pregnant from the right:

2 comments:

bred said...

what awesome pictures!! you are all so cute...

leahsmom said...

It makes me happy to see you all. I feel like I'm missing out on this pegnancy but your belly pictures make it real. I am amazed to see Mayan riding a bicycle!!! tell her how proud I am of her newfound freedom. Isadore you are a waterbaby good for you! Blake your shop is beautiful I can't wait to visit. You always decorate so well. You have been through a lot lately take a deep breath and pat yourself on the back. miss you and hope to see you all when the weather improves.