Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Lukster

....turns four today.



To our Lukie Lou: brave, compassionate, expressive, bursting with love...Sweetness and toughness all rolled into one adorable little package. Our family would never be complete without you. I remember thinking as soon I finally brought you home, after 12 days in the NICU, how it seemed that no bonding was lost, I'd somehow known you forever and your huge round blue eyes somehow had never NOT existed to me. Papa and I, and even Mayan, can see you blooming right before our eyes...we love you so much! Happy Birthday, Isadore Naomi!




For some more super cute photos of the party a few weeks ago, check out my sister's blog.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Ohhhh! Happy birthday, little I. A day late, but no less heartfelt for all that.

elliesmadre said...

Happy Birthday Isadore! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday. Eleanor says Happy Birthday too. :)

UrbanHippieMama said...

Happy Birthday, Isadore!!! I hope your day was extra special. :) xo