Friday, October 17, 2008

We're back.

The car is unpacked, the cooler is emptied, the laundry and diapers washed.....and now I am desperately trying to catch up on blogs I am following. Before the trip, I would sit and check for updates a few times a day, thinking "Blog something, people, BLOG I SAY!" Now, I am all, "Geez, people, don't you have lives...?" Of course you do, which, in turn, gives you something to blog about....

Anyhow, as I sort and delete and rotate pictures from the trip here is one teaser shot:





Look at our Portland-hoodiness...we fit right in! Seattle really is a fine city. (Especially now that they have an H & M!!!!!)

4 comments:

Lee said...

I need to remember to go to H&M when I go up to Seattle in February. I went to the one in Paris, and it was awesome! I still use a little black purse that I got there...

Nora Bee said...

Everyone is going on about this H & M! I must go. (As usual, I am way behind all trends)

Nicole said...

H&M...adore it. I too have been to the one in Paris (and London). I keep waiting for one to show up here in So Cal. Can't wait for more on the trip!
Love...

UrbanHippieMama said...

i'm convinced... next time in seattle, i'll be stopping by the h&m to check it out (and i'll make sure to take you with me).
so glad you're home, and you had such a great time.