Monday, June 22, 2009

sunday, in two parts

part one: father's day, in downtown pdx

hello hulk

we finally visited portland's only jewish deli, kenny and zuke's

quick stop at buffalo exchange

taken by blake

blake has a car now, makes life much easier. isadore helped wash it that afternoon...

part two: chemynne's 40th birthday at mt. tabor park

c's friend from ny, kat, and her partner, parker, had just flown in, plus daena and oliver came (with some big news!!!)--the happy group shot

the pointer

a birthday kiss from athena to mama

swingin'

a solisticy moment

blowing out the candles on the brownies--happy birthday, c!

i love this sweet moment

taking the girls to the bathroom on their brownie high

4 comments:

LittleYogini said...

I absolutely love that Isadore is wearing a hulk shirt and a hello kitty hat. I remember the first time I met her. She walked up to me and said.

"Hello. I'm a titty."

"What'd you say honey?"

"I'm a titty. Meeoooowwww."

Nicole said...

my oh my!
the littlest peanut is ALL OVER IT!
thanks for postin' the pix from c's bday. if i coulda, woulda been there!
xoxoxx
n

LA RN said...

Looks like so much fun! Is George wearing jeans??
Whadya get at the deli?

pjackson2009@charter.net said...

I just cracked up when I read little yoginis post. Thats funny enough to send to my sister Shannon. I must say I like your car Blake. Nice to have your own wheels again? Did you lose weight? You look slender in your pics. Yea what did you eat at the Deli? Grab those grand babies and give them a big KISS from me. Happy b day C. I hope your family is getting on your feet again and enjoying the new nieghborhood. MOM