Saturday, November 7, 2009

a warm smile

this morning, i was battling a case of the "a.m. grumpies", dispite having been woken up to my honey delivering me a hot cup of tea in bed. while huffing around the kitchen, i got upset with blake for leaving something at work that i needed for today. he offered to run to nomad and get it and bring it back, and before he left he reminded me that my breakfast was being kept warm in the oven. a few mintues after he'd gone, i looked in the oven and saw this:







needless to say, i felt like a perfectly ungrateful poophead. but it immediately turned my attitude around. nothing like a warm smile to cheer you up, right?

4 comments:

radishly said...

awe, indeed. i love it!

pjackson2009@charter.net said...

Blake, thank you for being so good to my grumpy daughter and making a smile so she can smile:)

elliesmadre said...

That is so sweet!

LA RN said...

Hee-larious!!