Tuesday, January 26, 2010

all done!

second and final session for my right arm is done. i am so happy with it!


it was very cool being able to post from the chair with my beloved iPhone

Everyone say hi to James ("hi, James!") he was nice enough to play me videos again on his iPod (the Asylum Street Spankers this time) and a really cute kids album that i wills soon purchase and burn for everyone i know. thought is was amusing that some one who doesn't have little kids knew every line, not to mention the whole shop was rocking to the kids tunes...its called 'Mom Says No!'

anyway, notice the FUN position i had my arm in...eek.

ah, so fresh!

next day, all washed up. the flower is, of course, fully healed.

loving the Isis wings...and her jewelry and gown. all of the shading will soften when healed.

the detail on the wings turned out beautifully!


Hooray!!!!!! I can honestly say that at this moment in time I do not have any ideas or plans for more ink....but it would be nice to have something for George eventually. For now I am satisfied...;)

3 comments:

UrbanHippieMama said...

it's soooooo beautiful!! can't wait to hear that kids' cd, too.

Adina said...

Gorgeous!!!

~adina

The Noble Fat N Happy One said...

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!