The best eggs
Two more! Look at those ladies hard at work
Max pulls the girls to the next hen house
He's got a wagonful now
Oh, mamas, I know we've all felt like this before!
A timid piglet ventures to say hi
Hawk admires the colorful turkey comb
These shy piglets lost half of their siblings at birth
Oink!
A pooped Mama takes a rest
You flaunt those feather, Mister, you're next on the chopping block....
Well said
This pig is a BEAST!
...and he's got the biggest, muddiest balls I have ever seen
The men admiring the huge muddy balls
The kids get tough for a turkey showdown
B and Isadore doing some barnyard bonding
MG's tractor sneer
I forget why she was pouting but that lip looks downright edible!!
Lou and B, farm self-shot
On the ride home--a 47' sailboat looks severely out of place in the high desertxoxo


1 comment:
I think it is so important to remember where our food comes from. Eggs don't come in a cardboard box and bacon and pork are slaughtered pigs. It's good to see the work put into it. Cool farm...
Just out of curiosity, if those were the biggest, muddiest balls you've seen, what other big, muddy balls have you layed your eyes on??
Post a Comment