time to wager your guesses: this is definitley the biggest i've ever carried...so, care to guess the baby's weight?? (at time of birth of course, and who knows when that will be....)
(hint: Mayan was 5 lb 13 oz at 42 1/2 weeks; and Isadore was 4 lb 6 oz at 35 1/2 weeks....Wednesday I will be 39 weeks)
(just in case you forgot the face that goes with this belly:P)
16 comments:
I am so thrilled that this is going so great! You look awesome and I can't wait to hear of the little one's arrival.
My guess? 7lbs, 8oz.:)
~adina
6lbs 7oz...
Noah says 7lbs 13oz...
You look great! I am going to guess 6 pounds 6 ounces, maybe 7 pounds if it gets another week of growing time.
I'm thinking you have HIM on Sunday and he'll be 6lbs 11oz.
You look amazing! <3
You look so beautiful!
Humm my guess -- 7lbs 1oz.
:)
You look fantastic, and you're at 39 weeks, right?
I say HE will be 7 lbs, 7 oz.
HE or SHE, I wish you a strong and wonderful labor & delivery, Mama.
i think the baby will be 7 pounds 2 oz.
You are just glowing, mama! I am going to guess 7 pounds, 8 ounces.
-H
he is going to be 6 lbs 8 oz
:)korin
4/23
6 lbs 5 oz
BOY
I had a dream about the baby's birthday and weight but I don't want to disclose it. I'm scarred to think that I might have had a premonition and know something so personal:)
I miss you guys! Much love!
Cat
666 baby! Six pounds, six ounces and six grams. With a tiny stem on the apple...
Leah, you do look amazing. A Beauty, face included!!
GrandP is betting he/she will come in at 8 lbs. I say 7 lbs. Whatever you have we are excited to have another little Perlingieri. Love, Cookie
6lbs, 10oz.
I just looked at the clock, and the small hand is pointing to the 6 and the big hand is pointing to the 10. After I made the guess. So...I'm sticking with that.
you look amazing!
i say 7lbs even.
I'm guessing 6 pounds 15 oz.
Post a Comment