I was packing up the leftover prime rib (for sandwiches, awww, yeah) and Isadore insisted she get to pick the meat off the bones. Her words exactly when I told her to have at it?
"It's MEAT TIME!"
PS I made my first cheesecake. I cannot eat store bought cheesecake and it's been exactly one since I've had it last. Cheesecake is my "last meal" food. Add cranberries and...well, I think the picture says it all.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those pictures of Isadore are awesome! They would make for a sweet "Meat. It's what's for dinner." campaign.
Nice looking cheesecake, daughter of my soul. How good it must taste. Wish I were there to share it with you, assuming you would share? Isadore is in beef eaters heaven. If she goes through a vegetarian stage in her life you can gross her out with one of these pictures! MoM
9 comments:
Those pictures of Isadore are awesome! They would make for a sweet "Meat. It's what's for dinner." campaign.
Those pictures are SO awesome!! And I'm so glad your cheescake turned out good. It looked beautiful in the picture!! Xoxoxo
GRRRR! I love that girl's spunky spirit. Watch out meat...
Savvy
Nice looking cheesecake, daughter of my soul. How good it must taste. Wish I were there to share it with you, assuming you would share? Isadore is in beef eaters heaven. If she goes through a vegetarian stage in her life you can gross her out with one of these pictures! MoM
What is in store bought that you can't eat? mind you...homemade (as I have been known to make a few) are way better....
now there's a girl after my own heart!
and you look in ecstasy over your cheesecake. yummeh!
Hilarious!
And you and your cheese cake look dreamy.
Where is the blogs you follow thingie? I count on that to update me on which blogs have new posts. :)
You have some of the cutest carnivores around!
Those pictures would make my wife weep with joy.
Nice ink.
Post a Comment