Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the kid lens: 1

i have decided to start a new series on the blog called the kid lens. why? because everytime i download my camera, there are mysteriously a bunch of blurry, oddly cropped photos taken from a 3-to-4-foot-from-the-ground angle. those of you with kids, i am sure have the same phenomenon.

this is the first of what i am sure will be many installments. each series will be from one average weekly download. most are taken without my knowledge, so they are all from the eyes of mayan or isadore, and have little to no adult influence. i should have started this a long, long time ago.

so without further ado, i bring you the kid lens: 1....




the tablecloth ghost



papa resting



mama unloading george at nomad
(i love how you can see isadore's reflection in the window while she gets the shot)



georgie plays



chatting with clients at nomad




see you next time!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Fabulous! I should recharge my point and shoot and place it conspicuously around the house...see what happens. ;)

leahsmom said...

I like the world through kids lense eyes. Cant wait to see what else they shoot. By the way my grandkids are awsome!